- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years of age and over.
Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, each entrant must, during the Entry Period”
- purchase any Colgate Optic White product from Woolworths online or in-store, retain your receipt; and
- visit www.opticwhitewin.com.au and fully complete the online entry form, including full name, address, email address, telephone number, receipt number, barcode number, purchase date and submit a response in 50 words or less to the question: “What is your tip for being Race-Day-Ready?”
- Limit applies of one entry per person. Entrants must retain a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of a valid purchase during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the 15th October 2019 will not be accepted.
- The competition commences at 00.01 AEST on 25/09/2019 and closes at 23.59 AEDT on 15/10/2019 (“Entry Period”).
- This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity and originality. The judges’ decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
- Judging will take place at 11:00 AEDT on 18/10/2019 at 345 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from Colgate-Palmolive.
- The best entry overall, as determined by the judges, will receive the Major Prize. There is one Major Prize to be won. Major Prize consists of:
- If the Major Prize winner lives outside NSW:
- 4 return economy class flights (including airline and airport taxes) for the Major Prize winner and their 3 guests from the Major Prize winner’s nearest Australian capital city to Sydney on 4 November 2019 and returning on 6 November 2019 (or other dates agreed between the Promoter and the Major Prize winner), to the maximum value of $2,750 depending on the point of departure.
- Return transfers from Sydney airport to accommodation for the Major Prize winner and their 3 guests (RRP $400)
- Return transfers from accommodation to Royal Randwick Racecourse on 5 November 2019 for the Major Prize winner and their 3 guests (RRP $400);
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation at a 4 star hotel in Sydney, Australia for 4 people twin share on the nights of 4 November 2019 and 5 November 2019 (RRP $1,600);
- Lunch for 4 people in the exclusive hospitality precinct at The Stables Sydney, The Australian Turf Club Royal Randwick Racecourse (Level 4, Alison Road, Randwick NSW 2031) on The Agency Cup Day Tuesday 5th November 2019 (RRP $4,156); and
- One behind the scenes “inner sanctum tour” for 4 people, including a tour by an Australian Turf Club representative through the Theatre of the Horse and the grandstand to view a race in an exclusive area by the winning post, followed by a drink in the winning owners’ room at Royal Randwick racecourse for 4 people on The Agency Cup Day, Tuesday 5th November 2019 (RRP $2,044).
- There are 21 Minor Prizes to be won. Minor Prize consists of 1 x $100 eftpos® gift card. Total RRP value of all Minor Prizes = $2,100.
Entrants are eligible to win the Minor Prize for the day on which their entry is received in accordance with the table below. Each entrant is only eligible to win one Minor Prize.
Minor Prize Periods
Entry period: Between 00.01 AEST and 23.59 AEST on the dates below
Minor Prize Period 1
25 September 2019
18 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 2
26 September 2019
Minor Prize Period 3
27 September 2019
Minor Prize Period 4
28 September 2019
Minor Prize Period 5
29 September 2019
Minor Prize Period 6
30 September 2019
Minor Prize Period 7
1 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 8
2 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 9
3 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 10
4 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 11
5 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 12
6 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 13
7 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 14
8 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 15
9 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 16
10 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 17
11 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 18
12 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 19
13 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 20
14 October 2019
Minor Prize Period 21
15 October 2019
Entries received between 00.01 AEST and 23.59 AEST on any day during the Promotional Period will be eligible to win the Minor Prize award for that day. The best entry received on each day of the Promotional Period, as determined by the judges, will receive a Minor Prize.
- Total prize pool valued at up to $13,450 depending on the residential address of the Major Prize winner and the point of departure.
- All other ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST), meals (other than specified in clause 8) drinks, transport and transfers (other than specified in clause 8), spending money, in-room charges and any and all other expenses incurred as a consequence of receiving a prize are the responsibility of the winners. The winners and each of the people accompanying the Major Prize winner must be over the age of 18.
- Major prize winner must be able to travel on dates set out in clause 8 or as otherwise agreed between the Major Prize winner and Promoter. The Major Prize winner must contact Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd to arrange travel bookings by 24/10/19. All other elements of the Major Prize will be delivered to the Major Prize winner by 31/10/19. All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability at the hotel. The Major Prize winner and their chosen guests must travel on the same flight at the same time. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. Major prize winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed where such amendment fees are incurred due to amendments requested by the Major Prize winner and/or their guests. Major prize winner and travel companions must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
- Major Prize Winner will be notified by telephone and email within 2 days of judging. Minor Prize Winners will be notified by email within 2 days of judging and must respond via email (“Winner’s Acknowledgment Email”) within 6 months providing their postal address to receive their prize. The names of all winners will be published on opticwhitewin.com.au on 21/10/19 for a minimum of 28 days.
- Minor Prizes will be delivered to Minor Prize winners within 30 days of receipt of Winner’s Acknowledgement Email (in accordance with clause 13). All eftpos® gift cards must be activated within the activation period specified on the Winner’s letter accompanying the Minor Prize, and must be used within 12 months from the date of activation, otherwise the balance on the gift card will be forfeited. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming an eftpos® gift card are not included. Any unused balance of an eftpos® gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of an eftpos® gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the eftpos® gift card. All details relating to the activation and use of the eftpos® gift card will be sent to the Minor Prize winners.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Major Prize Winner. If the winner is unable to be contacted by 30/10/19, all elements of the Major Prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition.
- It is a condition of the prize being awarded to the winner that the winner provide to the Promoter a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of a valid purchase to enter this competition. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Eftpos and Free-2-Travel. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of Eftpos and Free-2-Travel or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize (even if caused by negligence), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that the Promoter has an unrestricted, irrevocable, transferable, divisible right and licence to use and modify their entry for the purposes of the Promoter’s business including for promotional purposes without the payment of any further fee or compensation. If requested by the Promoter, the entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Colgate-Palmolive Pty Ltd (ABN 79 002 792 163) of 345 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000.